Why You Should Book Your OCMD Vacation Early
Are you thinking about planning a vacation in Ocean City, MD? The Grand Hotel is here to tell you why you should book your OCMD vacation early. Booking early allows you to get the best deals with awesome perks!
3 Reasons to Book Early With the Grand Hotel
Whether you’re visiting OCMD for pleasure or business, the Grand Hotel has a deal or special for the occasion! We want to help you meet your travel needs and budget, so check out some of our special offers:
- Guest Appreciation offer is available November 1st – April 30th. Book January – February, Sundays through Thursdays and receive oceanfront rooms for as little as $69 per night. When you book March – April, Sundays through Thursdays, oceanfront rooms will be $79 per night. You don’t want to miss out on this spectacular deal!
- Advance purchase discount is available year round when you’re planning your trip ahead of time! Book now and receive 35% off your total. Discounts can not be combined with any other promotions or discounts. A deposit of the first night plus tax at the time of reservation is required.
- Check out our other offers and see what best fits your vacation timeline and needs. There are plenty of rooms still available!
Pick Your Favorite Room
When booking early, you get the first pick of which room you’re staying in before they all get snatched up. The Grand Hotel has a variety of room types for you to choose from and here are a few we think you’ll love!
- King Jetted Tub Oceanfront: This room is perfect for a romantic couple’s getaway. It features a king and queen bed with comfortable bedding, a private balcony for you to watch the sunrise, and a jetted tub for 2! You can’t beat this price for an oceanfront room.
- Direct Oceanfront: Families and groups will fit nicely in here with two queen-sized beds, a mini fridge, a microwave, and a private balcony. If you love the beach, this room is for you with direct oceanfront views.
- Deck Room: Our deck room is ideal for groups and families who are looking for spacious but cozy accommodations. The room features two queen beds, limited direct views of the ocean, and a kitchenette.
- Bay View: This 500-square-foot room includes two queen-sized beds, a kitchenette for convenience, and an amazing view of the bay from your balcony.
- City View: Want to see the town come to life? The city view room is for you! When booking, you will receive a semi-private balcony with views of the city, two queen-sized beds, and a kitchenette.
All rooms are also offered in accessibility style, with lowered countertops, ADA grab bars, a handicapped bathroom sink, and other designs with accessibility in mind. Every family member deserves a fun and safe vacation! Check out the amenities we encourage guests to use during their stay.
Now for the fun part! We know you’re eager to be here but first, we must plan. When you book your getaway early, it gives you more time to coordinate with friends or family members who may want to tag along! The earlier you book the more time you have time to plan activities and do things that are on your list like walk the boardwalk, ride rides, and get delicious dinners at local restaurants. Vacations are the perfect excuse to get excited and look forward to a fun trip!