Top 5 Things to Do in Ocean City, Maryland
Do you want to plan a last-minute trip to Ocean City, MD, but aren’t sure what exactly there is to do during the off-season? Well, you’re in luck because the local experts at the Grand have you covered! From special events to free activities, we’ve rounded up the top five things to do in Ocean City, Maryland during those months in between the summer season.
Whether you’ve already chosen your perfect room at the Grand , or want to get away and need some convincing, we’ve compiled the best things to do! Check it out and book your perfect beach getaway with the Grand Hotel & Spa today!
5 Things to Do in OCMD
- Go to Winterfest of Lights: Who doesn’t love this iconic OCMD event? Winterfest 2020 will open on November 19th, and close January 2nd, 2021. The event will run Wednesday through Sunday and will have consistent hours of 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Catch a Sunrise: Is there anything better than an Ocean City sunrise over the ocean? Wake up and head to the beach with a coffee in hand to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean for another beautiful morning in OCMD.
- Watch the Sunset: The only competitor of an Ocean City sunrise? An Ocean City sunset of course! Enjoy dinner bayside and watch the sky change colors as the sun sets into the Isle of the Wight Bay! This is just one of those views that you don’t want to miss.
Pro Tip: Who wants to wake up early, only to stay up late during what’s supposed to be a relaxing vacation? When you book your beach retreat with the Grand Hotel & Spa, you don’t have to worry about traveling to the beach early in the morning to watch the sunrise, or staying out in the evening for a sunset! At the Grand Hotel, we have ocean view and bay view rooms so you can catch at least one of the two right from the comfort of your hotel room! Plus, our hotel is oceanfront, which means that all you have to do is walk out of your hotel room and to the sand for that in-person sunrise!
- Take Your Dog to the Beach: On October 1st the beach and boardwalk open back up to your four-legged friends until April 30th! Take your pets to roam the sand and the ocean waves, or take a cool walk down the boardwalk and take advantage of these off-season months when your pooch is allowed.
- Relax Before the Holidays: The holidays are a stressful and busy time for many people. Take the opportunity to relax with the sound of the ocean in our favorite resort town before the hustle and bustle of the holidays begin!
Are you ready for some fun in Ocean City, Maryland? We can’t wait to see you at the Grand Hotel & Spa! Book an off-season vacation that you’ll never forget today, and contact our vacation specialists with any questions that you may have! We can’t wait to see you!